March 27, 2010

You Can Hypnotize Anybody

. March 27, 2010

I hypnotized some friends recently to purchase my wife and I dinner at a very expensive restaurant. I did this just for fun and I let them in on the secret later as to what I had done and they were amuzed and they were under the impression that they wanted to pay for dinner even though I mentioned to them before we got to the restaurant that it was my treat and that it was not open for discussion.
You Can Hypnotize Anybody

It does not take a NASA scientist to hypnotize somebody. It most cases it is a mere suggestion that when suggested to another person action is taken.

I have laerned some tips and techniques from the top ten hypnotists in the worls and found that I can can get people to almost anything I want. I can get them to believe in things that do not exist or even drop the price on an item that I want to purchase by mere sugestion and by controlling my facial expressions and my voice.
The power of suggestion. You may have heard this before,well it really does work if you know how to unleash this power that alomost everyone posesses. The gevernment has been using it for years and individuals that are very successful have been using it as well.


When you see someone that is succeeding in life while you are left behind it isn't because you are dumb it is because that person is attracting people to himself or herself and people are likin them for what ever reason.
I am sure you have met a person or people in your life time that you a very drawn too. That is because they have a natural form of hypnotism working for them. You can learn how to use the same power that they posess and use it in your favor.

I often get people to pay for my dinner or whatever I want them to. It is quite simple and I simply use one part of hypnotism that works very well for me . Thing thing that works best for me is the power of suggestion.
I amsure you may have heard of Chris Angel,David Blain. These are the best at hypnotisim. They are showing you one thing and getting you to believe that you are seeing something else. This is very popular with this type of attraction. Keeping people minds busy with slight of hand is what they use.

You can control people with your facial expressions and tone of voice. There are certain words that you can say along with a special tone that will get most people to be more agreeable with and do just about anything you wan them to do.

This is a fine art that I believe anyone can learn to do . It can be used in business which it is or it can be used for fun. In any case it would still be fun.

I hypnotized some friends recently to purchase my wife and I dinner at a very expensive restaurant. I did this just for fun and I let them in on the secret later as to what I had done and they were amuzed and they were under the impression that they wanted to pay for dinner even though I mentioned to them before we got to the restaurant that it was my treat and that it was not open for discussion. 

Here is what I did. Just before dinner ended I brought up the topic of paying the bill. I asked my friend if he had ever taken the bill from the waiter when it arrived and without looking at it simply paid the bill. That is all the prompting that I did. We continued drinking our cocktails and when the waiter brought the bill my friend took the bill from the waiter and did not even look at the total . He pulled out his credit card and slipped it in to the bill carrier and payed for our meal. 

Later on the the ride home I asked him just out of curiosity home much was dinner and his response was that he did not know he never even looked that the bill.

So does hypnosis work? You better believe and you can use this in just about any business situation or just with your friends. So try it for yourself and you may discover one of your hidden abilities.

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 


{nama-blog-anda} is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Agus Ramadhani | o-om.com